Skip to main content
- High-quality early childhood education should be affordable for all families.
- Young children learn best through purposeful play that teaches in an engaging way.
- Sharing God's love for our students, families, and staff must be inclusive and nurturing.
- Learning should be active and age-appropriate.
- Diversity in our classrooms strengthens our school.
- Providing a safe, family-friendly environment for our community of learners is vital.
- Fostering relationships based on trust and respect is the best way to support our families and their children.